Online Admission System software for Schools | SchoolOnApp
What is an online admission system and its uses?
Online admission management systems are software applications that can help educational institutions efficiently handle the entire student admission procedure - right from assessment to enrollment and registering. The online tools make it possible for universities and colleges to conduct assessments online, collect and assess documents online, shortlist students who wish to apply online, and advance their admission process promptly. The increasing numbers of students seeking admission to academic institutions are causing tremendous pressure on the administrative body of the educational institutions to manage and arrange the admission process manually. It is difficult now to conduct the process accurately and promptly. Hence, there is a rising need to adopt an online admission management system as part of an effective student recruitment strategy.
How does the online admission system work?
The process involved in the online admission system is as follows:
1. Administration - The School Administration can control and keep an eye on the ongoing admission procedure.
· Notification – The first step is to release the notification for the upcoming admission procedure with the form requirements and the eligibility details.
· Defining the eligibility – The administration needs to define the eligibility criteria for the applicants so that only eligible candidates can apply.
· Final selection – After document collection, the admin team will provide the selected candidates' merit list, announce the selected candidates, and close the Admission procedure.
2. Applicant - From the application date to the final selection, the applicant needs to keep an eye on the whole ongoing admission system that includes.
- Fulfill and submit the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Check the merit list and status.
- Final fee payment after selection
3. System - The system is designed to empower schools and educational institutions. To help them manage online admissions by eliminating long queues and paperwork for students, empowering them to apply far easier on their mobile devices, and engaging students in a more savvy way than ever before.
How schools are replacing the old procedure with the latest management software?
The admission procedure is time-consuming and students need to stand in long queues to collect application forms and then they wait for hours to submit the form back. Thousands of parents waste their time standing in long lines to check on the status of their children's application forms. The SchoolOnApp’s school management software provides an online admission system that gives schools an efficient way to manage ongoing admission so that students and parents can fill out the forms and complete the procedure from their Mobile or Desktop further schools can evaluate and accept the student faster than in many cases where they had to wait for weeks or months even when it was clear that the student had been accepted already.
Advantages of the online school admission system?
With the various technological advancements, the environment around us is changed. The Internet is accessible to most of us, and we tend to check for prior information before deciding on anything. With the SchoolOnApp’s ERP software the online school admission system is now more accessible than ever. Here is the list of features you will get with the online school admission
- The only eligible candidate accepted – With the online school admission system software, you can set the criteria for eligibility, and with that, the system will only accept the eligible candidates.
- 24/7 software availability – If you have accessibility to the internet you can access the software any time anywhere to check the dates or the application status or to fill out the form and apply there.
- No physical presence is needed – The complete procedure will be online so you do not have to present on the institution premises for the application forms or the submission of the application forms
- No geographical boundary – As the software is online you can access it from anywhere around the world hence removing geographical boundaries.
- No queues – The online application does not require any physical presence and saves you from long queues for the application form collection, submission, and fees deposit.
- Online fee/e-challan payment - One of the major benefits of the online school admission system is the online fee payment, your fee is deposited via a highly secured gateway. Further, you can check the status of the payment and you will receive the confirmation messages immediately.
- Document upload – This is another major time-saving feature of the online admission system. With the help of an online document upload and verification system, you can upload your documents and if any of your document is rejected you can remove them and replace it with a valid document.
- Push notifications – Push notifications and instant messaging feature keeps you up-to-date with the status of the application, fee payment, and the merit list.
- Paper-free process –The online process is completely paper-free as you will fill the form via a digital device and hence the process is convenient, time-saving, and money-saving.
- Online merit declaration –The school management software will help you in declare the result online and also you can create the merit list of the candidates.
- Reliability and accuracy – The online admission system is error-free as the human contact is minimal.
FAQ'S - Admission Inquiry
What is the process when we get a call for the admission of a student?
While Receiving an inquiry on the telephone or from any other medium the school can register that as a lead to contact further. To make the lead the school can save the information of the follow-up as a lead.
What happens after we save the lead?
Once the lead is saved. The reminder will remind you to contact the lead on the next date or the date set by you.
Process for Lead Conversion.
If the admission is successful then that lead will be converted as done then the follow-up process for that specific lead closes.
If the admission is unsuccessful then you can choose the lead to be closed and the follow-up process for that specific lead closes.