School Transport Tracking System
SchoolOnApp School Bus GPS Tracking System
SchoolOnApp Bus tracking system gives you the power to track the location of all your school vehicles, making it easy for you to know when a van's due back from picking up students from last period class.
Parents are busy, so it makes sense that they’d like to know when their child will be picked up from school and dropped off again. It makes their lives much easier, doesn’t it? One thing which hasn’t always been the easiest is tracking a child's bus in real-time. Parents need to worry about a lot of things so here comes SchoolOnApp Bus tracking system which offers parents a simple way to track and manage children’s buses right on their smartphones using GPS technology.
Our Bus tracking system for the school transportation industry provides easy real-time GPS tracking of all your buses, allowing parents and school authorities to track their children's trips. Our sleek, simple mobile app combines with our reliable hardware to help keep track of bus locations and trip history. The best part is that it can be installed in any type of vehicle.
SchoolOnApp offers numerous features to make your school life easier:
A powerful yet user-friendly web platform which allows users to monitor their vehicles and calculate fuel spending.
The SchoolOnApp vehicle tracking system offers users a simple and user-friendly interface. The school bus driver can track their student's progress with the school transportation app on their Android device, as well as view a standard map of where each student is located at any given time during the daily commute.
In order to analyze driver performance and vehicle performance, it is important to track the route being driven, start time of the trip, final time of the trip and current speed with the Bus tracking system. In case of emergency, a parent or administrator can be notified through mediums like an application, voice call or text message about any instance where a driver has deviated from the set plan so that concerns can be allayed. Real-time tracking of details such as distance covered during each part of their journey and comparing it with predicted ones helps drivers learn ways in which they could improve their driving efficiency.
Benefits of using SchoolOnApp Vehicle Tracking System
1. Take advantage of digital resources like online campus maps and school guidance counsellors, who can be invaluable allies to any student that is estranged or new to their community.
2. Parents can access the location of their child’s school bus on their smartphone. Parents can benefit from Bus tracking systems by tracking their child's whereabouts by monitoring a GPS navigator or using an app that maps the course of their journey and Transportation providers will notify parents whenever their transportation will arrive at, or depart from the designated location.
3. You can use Bus tracking systems to further ensure compliance with the law in some city governments and education. For example, school buses are now equipped with the GPS tracking device which makes driving a lot safer for the kids and will let us know if one of them decides to get off a stop early or heads on another strange route when they should be getting home.
4. You can use a bus tracking system on mobile phones to detect the whereabouts of your child's school bus. If you are in need of tracking, this app provides live monitoring directly to the home screen of your smartphone.
5. Through SchoolOnApp School's integrated school bus pickup app, parents are able to notify their children when the bus is running late or early.
The Features Of SchoolOnApp - Bus Tracking System
1. Store and Manage Vehicle Information with Custom Fields
With the Bus tracking system, you are easily able to manage all details of the entire vehicle information such as routes, stops, student allotments, fees details, fuel expense, bus repair info, license renewal, pollution check certification and more! All these at a single location for timely reference. You can add more custom fields to manage any extra information regarding the bus management operations.
2. Route Management
The Bus tracking system also provides a user-friendly interface that allows you to track the movements of your various vehicles. You can create new routes, whether for buses or for shuttle vans, as well as monitor existing routes and manage their stops to efficiently get dozens of students picked up in time from one location and dropped off to another. The system is equipped with an "auto-update" functionality that updates everything in real-time so you always know where you stand and what's going on with your drivers! You can even take advantage of the auto-rescheduling feature at any time, if need be, without losing out on anything important. So you can work around issues such as late drivers or even schedule school bus arrival times outside peak load times to avoid traffic jams. Now all that's left is putting students onto a few different buses, which is made easy by indicating start and stop locations within school parameters!
3. Seat Availability based Seat Allocation
A Since the seat details of the vehicles are uploaded in the system, the seat allocation takes under consideration the total seats available in that vehicle. This feature helps to prevent errors from occurring without taking into account whether there are extra seats available or not.
4. Attention to Detail on Student Vehicle Route Management
Vehicle routes are defined by the student pickup and drop locations. Instant communication is made to parents in case of route changes by Bus tracking system. Attention to detail is given on every step in the management of vehicle routes for students to ensure the safety and security of these individuals.
5. Alerts & Notifications to Parents
On-time alerts to parents about their child's bus location so parents won't be the ones left waiting and worrying about delays.
6. Mobile App Integration
Parents will now be able to keep track of their kids’ bus routes courtesy of the new live tracking feature built into our mobile app that integrates Google Maps.
In conclusion, Today, schools face a lot of challenges when it comes to managing daily operations and keeping track of each child's attendance. Despite their best efforts the solution for this challenge still remains elusive with the majority of schools lacking the resources that can help manage bus routes, monitor students' safety with GPS and provide real-time information for parents who could get in touch at any moment through an app on their smartphones. By implementing a school bus management module in your school's management software you'll be able to keep track of all vital information as well as communicate directly with other members like students, teachers, maintenance or even administrators without having to shuffle through different platforms.